Wednesday, June 3, 2009

06/03/09: 4 1/2 miles tonight. This is the 1st time I've triked at night. I'm visiting friends on the mainland of NC. After an incredibly delicious, homemade Mexican dinner we went pedaling around the neighborhood. I forgot my camera and it was too dark for pics anyway. Our goal is to ride again tomorrow. Friend's husband and I pedaled as hard as we could. They live in a flat town (geographically, speaking); we got up to 17 mph. He was sweating; I was merely warming up :-)

There are many beautiful old Southern houses in this town. All those stories you read about the old South. Well, most of it is true. Mansions. Belief systems. Hospitality. Friendliness. Generosity. Humor.

I am a blessed person. At last count, I've lived in 19 houses. I have friends in many places. No wonder I'm healing so well from that accident. People everywhere petitioned GOD for my healing. Spiritually, many blessings have been poured upon me as a result of this accident: chiefly, meeting & talking w/ people I would not have otherwise met and talking about GOD's providential care in our lives. Grace.

Blessings Abound!
~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment