Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tues, 5/11/09 - 3 miles.

Relatively simple course. What I noticed is that I am stronger. When I began triking outside (versus on the personal trainer for inside) I mostly used gears 1-5. I don't think I ever went under 5 today. Quite cool. This was a new "aha" for me to discover another way to guage my physical progress.



Seems I hadn't ridden in a while - 6 days. Sometimes it seems like 6 days are a fog; can't account for them. They're here, then they're gone. Blur. One of the gifts resulting from this accident is that I'm learning how to live in the "most things don't matter" attitude. So what? 6 days are gone. Many events happened during those days or days just prior. My youngest son graduated college and was informed yesterday that he is awared a graduate teaching assitantship, which will pay a living stipend and FULL tuition for his MA. He's a happy, happy guy. My youngest child, my daughter graduated from college this past weekend. She obtained a 4 yr degree in THREE yrs. Oh, I journeyed to witness my younger son's 1st participation in a 25K running event. He made great time -- under 2 1/2 hrs!

All these events have made me very fatigued. I spent the better part of today sitting in bed on my new coccyx cushion and completing phone calls, etc, I'm falling asleep now (should be - it's mid-night thirty a.m.

Blessings Abound!
~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment