Sunday, September 27, 2009

09/27/09: another month is nearly over. Time is zooming!

Following are pics from recent trike-venture:

A view from atop THE Bridge on OBX. It is not as difficult as I imagined/feared it would be. This trike was ~ 5-6 miles crossing the bridge both ways.
This is me ascending THE bridge; camera case in my mouth so I wouldn't lose it from underneath my arm.
Here's a view of the bridge in front of me (of course, I do not know how to load these pics in order). I also triked an off-road portion of the marathon course just to see if my trike could manage the sand & aggregate surface. The distance of this trike was 8 miles. One portion of the trail was pine needle covered. No traction for my trike, so organizers have an alternate route planned for me. Sounds like I may have my very own personal guide biking w/ me. Should receive final confirmation soon. I completed the registration paper while visiting the hdqtrs.
Soybeans. Everywhere. Saw this field & many others while -iking w/ my friend, R. She lives in "the country"; we rode 18 miles on back roads.

Seems to never be enough time in a day or more likely the energy to do all that my mind wants to do. Already it is time to go to bed. I have a regular PT schedule for the next few weeks - this new place is going to be good, a "goodness of fit", as I'm teaching in my class re: development of people.
Blessings Abound!
~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment