Thursday, September 17, 2009

09/17/09: 12.63 miles.

No pics again today. Focusing on adding on miles. The barometric pressure has been painful the past two days. However, pedaling this afternoon felt good (I was also under the influence of the powerful drug, which produced the good feeling). A new friend, R, rode her bike w/ me today. We ate a dinner of left-overs from my fridge and enjoyed dessert made by R of dark chocolate cupcakes w/ raspberry frosting drizzled w/ dark choco. R is an excellent cupcake maker. She makes these treats and places them in the student life center for people to taste and write comments. R's goal is to open/own a restaurant (in Hawaii) making delicious foods. Her cupcakes certainly qualify in the delicious food realm. She invited me to come to her house next week for an -ike ride and dinner. I can't wait! I very thankful she wants to try out her delicious foods on me :-)

Blessings Abound!
~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment