Saturday, September 19, 2009

09/19/09: 27 miles. Quite a feat :-)

I found another large animal is this town (in front of the truck). I've never noticed these kinds of yard ornaments in other towns in which I've lived.
There were about a dozen sailboats on the river in this neighborhood. Vehicles from all over the country were parked along the roads: MD, VA, AK, CA, NJ, & more; not recalling any license plates south of here.
This sail was the lone color.

I forgot to upload some other pics -- will add an addendum to this posting. My computer (wireless odometer, etc) came off its perch the other day. I wanted to log miles so I stuck it underneath my cushion. It worked. Today, I triked 27 miles total. I didn't take my computer the other day (12.63 mi), so the total mileage should be 427+12 = 439 outdoor miles.
This is 425.17 @ 0 mph. I stopped by a bike repair shop and the guy put the computer back in the right place. Now, I am good to go. But, not tomorrow!
I'll add the extra pics to a new post.....
Blessings Abound!
~A~


No comments:

Post a Comment