Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2009: I have no idea what today's "date" is. It's just "day next". I am not thankful that the back tire on my trike is unattached. I have zero idea how this occured. I rode once post OBX marathon and everything seemed "fine". I haven't been satisfied w/ the tune-up that was done in this town pre-marathon.

A friend will be returning to town tomorrow and I'll see if the two of us can get the tire re-attached to the trike. If not, I'll pack it up for the trip back to MI in a couple weeks.

I am grateful this semester is nearly over. I am amazed at how exhausted teaching one class makes me. The teaching part is fun. The prep and grading papers, projects, etc is not fun or fast. Class time seems to fly by too quickly. The information in the papers & projects is meaningful. I could spend days literally responding to points made in a single paper. Balance.

I believe I've established routine, but not balance. I'm better at looking at my schedule in the mornings to see where I have to be and doing what. The majority of time I remember to take my Rx b/f my body screams at me for forgetting.

I did not eat cafeteria food all week last week. I feel better inside. Healthier, even though I was eating salads over there. I'm going to continue this new routine and see if I will begin to feel more better.

Blessings Abound!
~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment